Sunday, November 15, 2015

4 categories of humans

< 4 categories of humans >

                       intelligent (I) ------- non-intelligent (N-I)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
awareness -     I * A (○○)                 N-I * A (×○)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ego             -     I * E (○×)                 N-I * E (××)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

                   [power (strength)] -------------- [spiritually]
1st layer:     intelligent awareness             intelligent awareness
2nd layer:    intelligent ego                         non-intelligent awareness
3rd layer:     non-intelligent awareness     intelligent ego
4th layer:     non-intelligent ego                  non-intelligent ego

ex. intelligent awareness (○○): Thay, Buddha, Jesus...
      intelligent ego (○×): Obama, Hollande, Islamic State...
      non-intelligent awareness (×○): Disciples of Thay, Buddha, Jesus...
      non-intelligent ego (××): Ordinary people

degree of risk:
1st layer:     intelligent ego (○×)
2nd layer:    non-intelligent ego (××)
3rd layer:     non-intelligent awareness (×○)
4th layer:     intelligent awareness (○○)

advice to:
intelligent awareness (○○) ⇒ Build sangha (practitioners' community)!
intelligent ego (○×) ⇒ Release your ego!
non-intelligent awareness (×○) ⇒ Master the intelligence!
non-intelligent ego (××) ⇒ Release your ego, and master intelligence!


Thay's calligraphy

No comments:

Post a Comment